WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal Format

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Format Empty Ban Appeal Format

Post by Taco Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 am

Your Steam Name:
Your Steam ID:
What happened?:
Your Defense?:
Proof for your defense?:
Why should we Un-Ban you?:

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Format Empty Re: Ban Appeal Format

Post by FaLLxEN Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Your Steam Name: [LP] FaLLxEN
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58611849
What happened?: I went onto this person's island for twenty seconds. Then I stole a piece wood, and then the owner of the wood told me to take the piece of wood away. When I was moving the piece to get it out, it pushed him two inches and the owner of the wood got mad and killed me. I asked him can I have my stuff back. He said no, I went and grabbed whatever he did not take. The owner of the wood piece kept on killing me every time I go grab my resources. I told the player who kept on killing me was rdm because he never gave a 15 second count down. Then one of my tribe members asked what was wrong and he said he would guard me while I grab my resources. The rdm player rdm my tribe member and took all his stuff. When I got banned it said that i prop pushed. I told the rdm player that it was not my fault he was standing so close when he told me to move the piece of wood.
Your Defense?: The rdm player said he did not care if he rdm anybody. He said that he did not care if he took all of our stuff. All I wanted was my stuff that I worked hard on for days.
Proof for Your Defense?: You can ask sgtmadness and betterdragon2. I also have screen shots of the rdm player committing to rdm and sgtmadness has screen shot too. sgtmadness also witnessed everything.
Why should we UN-Ban you?: Yous should UN-ban me because I learn from my mistakes and I just want to be able to build again and have fun with new people and new people to my friend's list. Also the tacoplay server of gmod stranded is my favorite server of all the other gmod stranded servers. And the people who also play are amazing at building and I just want to build like them and get amazing tips.

FaLLxEN

Tacos : 1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ban Appeal Format Empty Re: Ban Appeal Format

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down