WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal For: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who

4 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal For: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who Empty Ban Appeal For: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who

Post by The Doctor Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Your Steam Name: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39464450
What happened?: Robin and Fenix keep saying that Me, (IZC) Hookonsonic2, and .#(=DV=)# That One Guy are breaking NLR when we did in fact not and Robin and Fenix propblocked using combine doors with NO keypad, and they were dragging people away from their base to prevent their printers from being taken.
Your Defense?: I most certainly did not break NLR and I have a screenshot of the propblock.
Proof for your defense?: Witnessess: (IZC) Hookonsonic2, .#(=DV=)# That One Guy. Screenshots: steamcommunity.com/id/hookonsonic2/screenshots/?appid=4000
Why should we Un-Ban you?: I have the facts, I have the material to back me up, and I love the server and have been playing on it for like 7-8 hours a day since last week.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Tacos : 19

http://dvoidsclan.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ban Appeal For: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who Empty Re: Ban Appeal For: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who

Post by 3730065 Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:33 pm

I thought we did have a keypad, But also you can lock pick fading doors and also battering ram them...

And the dragging part was because you people defied NLR, You came back 2 minutes later after you died so we took action.

Tacos : 39

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal For: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who Empty Re: Ban Appeal For: .#(=DV=)# Doctor Who

Post by Fenix2000 Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:46 pm

So many flaws in this proof, 1: It was a fading door , 2 We prop blocked the other side, we have a fading door on the other, 3: You have damn battering rams, Use em, 4: We Phys'd gun you away For Breaking NLR, Your Two friends Said, You were not because "I" Didn't Die, 5: Crow, you hate the server and you're trying to get me removed for that you got demoted, you were not there, and stop being butt hurt crow,

Fenix2000
Donator
Donator

Tacos : 244

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 3730065 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:39 pm

He didn't get his rank from donating the money. He didnt even become staff from donating it.. He earned it. You came later, Crow... Taco made the right choice on choosing the server manager.

Tacos : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down