WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fespana application

3 posters

Go down

Fespana application Empty Fespana application

Post by fespana Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Steam Name:marioman442
Steam ID:y: STEAM_0:0:50337840
Survival Level(I just want to know <3): almost 2
Admin Experience:Moderate iv been admin on 2 servers
What Position are you applying for?:Moderator Or Admin.
Time you plan to be on the server Daily?:7:00 am to 5:00 pm Mostly
How long have you played Stranded:2 years
How long have you been with Tacoplay?:1 hour.
Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: yes
Why should you be made a Staff Member?(2 Paragraphs minimum):I can help guest and members on how to do some stuff like make somthing

fespana

Tacos : 4

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fespana application Empty Re: Fespana application

Post by fespana Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Steam Name:marioman442
Why should you be made a Staff Member?(2 Paragraphs minimum):Well, Admin is a big responsibility just like in real-life where you have to be responsible for certain things, and being an admin also has consquences, as disrespecting players , abuseing your powers, or excedera, well, That is ridiclous how some admins go crazy enough to disrespect players and abuse their own fate of power, really it is. But still, An admin is a big responsibilty because no one gets that in most Hl2RP/Stranded or other servers, That's why Owners/Co-Owners would pick their admins responsibly, if not , risk having bad admins.

Yet, admins are there to help players out when in need or to answer his questions they might ask, And please be nice to those who respect you back, And being an admin also shows you as a role-model , Act correctly when playing with players, Or else they will do bad things like you are doing, I understand If I abuse my power or disrespect anyone, I will have my admin removed entirely and probaly get bad respect and not be able to get it again.

fespana

Tacos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 am

fespana wrote:Steam Name:marioman442
Why should you be made a Staff Member?(2 Paragraphs minimum):Well, Admin is a big responsibility just like in real-life where you have to be responsible for certain things, and being an admin also has consquences, as disrespecting players , abuseing your powers, or excedera, well, That is ridiclous how some admins go crazy enough to disrespect players and abuse their own fate of power, really it is. But still, An admin is a big responsibilty because no one gets that in most Hl2RP/Stranded or other servers, That's why Owners/Co-Owners would pick their admins responsibly, if not , risk having bad admins.

Yet, admins are there to help players out when in need or to answer his questions they might ask, And please be nice to those who respect you back, And being an admin also shows you as a role-model , Act correctly when playing with players, Or else they will do bad things like you are doing, I understand If I abuse my power or disrespect anyone, I will have my admin removed entirely and probaly get bad respect and not be able to get it again.

You did it all wrong in the OP, despite the fact that you've been with us a literal hour and are already applying for half way up..

No.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down