WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Near_River Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:00 am

Well, to my knowledge there is NO format, so uh...Yeah. My steam name is Near and my ID is: STEAM_0:0:43706931 I want to be a Vortigaunt because I love the RP and I have had a lot of experience with it. The servers I used to be Vortigaunt on are now hacked, or permanently shut down. My Vortigaunts back story is:When Nuir'Gian was small, the combine invaded his homeworld. The vortigaunts had to flee to the planet Xen when the Black Nesa incident occurred. Unfortunately, his mother was killed by the combine. Nuir'Gian used the rift as his chance to escape and it directed the Vortigaunts to Earth during the 7 hour war. He travelled to A near-by canal and found damaged resources to build a shack.

During the night Nuir'Gian was abducted by combine and was assigned to become a slave, he did not want to do this but he had no choice, if he didn't do it then he would be executed. When he arrived to the Nexus he had to get to work as soon as he got there, he was assigned to an owner, also known as his master. They moved him to a city, this city was city 17. The first couple of months of work was hard for Nuir'Gian, he eventually got used to it though. But, he never got used to the treatment, the combine treated him like dirt. He never told anyone about how he felt.

One night he was freed by a couple of rebels and they took him to their secret hideout, it wasn't secret for long because he had a micro-chip inside him that could tell the combine his location, they found the hideout and captured the rebels and Nuir'Gian. He had got assigned to a new owner and they moved him to a much more secure city, city 18. He was glad that he had got moved away from city 17, away from the harsh treatment. Here, they treated him with a bit more respect, he felt much more comfortable here at city 18, his new home. My Vortigaunts name is: Nuir'Gian he is 28 in Vortigaunt years. Nuir'Gian has various scars on his chest and stomach and two large ones on his back. Nuir'Gian has bright red eyes and tan-ish brown skin. Nuir'Gian is a very friendly Vortigaunt and will try to make friends with everyone, however he holds grudges, especially against the Combine, for making his life slavery. That was my application, hope you enjoy.

Near_River

Tacos : 4

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Taco Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:36 am

If there's no format.

Improvise.

deniedplz

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Then what did I do?

Post by Near_River Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Taco wrote:If there's no format.

Improvise.

deniedplz
Your saying if theres no format, improvise...Thats EXACTLY what I did...

Near_River

Tacos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:43 am

Near_River wrote:
Taco wrote:If there's no format.

Improvise.

deniedplz
                                                                                                                                                             Your saying if theres no format, improvise...Thats EXACTLY what I did...

I didn't mean by a backstory, but there IS a format now.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down