WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application.

2 posters

Go down

My Application. Empty My Application.

Post by Bubber Duckey (H.a.w.k) Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Steam Name: H.a.w.k

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12243107

How long have you played HL2RP: I have played hl2rp on and off for around 2 years and are aware of the rules and obligations.

Previous Admin Experience: I've had 10 years of admin experience (5 Gmod, 3 TF2, and 2 Other)

Position you're applying for(Op,Admin,SuperAdmin,HeadAdmin): Anything from Admin to Super or Head. (preferably any rank that can work with Falco and restrict some tools that are not for DarkRP if understandable.)

How long have you been with Tacoplay?: I have just started today, but have been seeing it change on it's popularity, which is good of course.

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: I highly understand that abusive actions will result in my privileges being taken away from me, so yes I understand.

Why should you be a staff member?:
I would liker to be a staff member because what I do is I go around on newly changed and/or newly made servers, and in this case I noticed you have changed the game mode from Hl2RP to DarkRP. What I look for in those servers is if they are having trouble with either the transition or the beginning of that server, and I will admit there are some major things that have to change. If you allow me to be apart of staff for about a week to 2 weeks I will be able to get my work here done, and move on. I'm here to help, and it's your choice if you believe me or not. With the help of Robin you Admin who is in the US time zone had told me the details and I thank him for that. I live in the US as well and will be able to operate while the rest of your staff are busy. Now I'll be honest, I won't be able to do everything for you because I'm not the owner of course, and I'm here to point in the right direction if that is what they need. I hope you will come to a conclusion, and I won't hate you if you don't want me. If you think you don't need my help, I'll leave. Thank you for your time reading this application, and I do hope you didn't skip through.

Bubber Duckey (H.a.w.k)

Tacos : 4

Back to top Go down

My Application. Empty Re: My Application.

Post by Taco Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Insufficient playtime.

Denied.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubber Duckey (H.a.w.k) Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 pm

I respect that if that is what you say, but I will say that you have some work to do to make this server a beauty and it's not a lot really. You have to blacklist many props, restrict a lot of wiremod tools like turrets and explosives, and you have to adapt to new rules if this is the game mode you want to keep.

Bubber Duckey (H.a.w.k)

Tacos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down