WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub's Application

4 posters

Go down

Sub's Application Empty Sub's Application

Post by Sub Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 am

Steam Name: SubRoyalty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41535698

Admin Experience: A couple Minecraft Servers with 10+ Active Players, and a few hours on this server as a "Temp Adminge".

What Position are you applying for?: Administrator.

Time you plan to be on the server Daily?: Lately I have been playing 8+hrs a day.

How long have you played DarkRP?: I purchased Garry's Mod during the 2013 Summer Sale. I suddenly became addicted to TTT and then moved onto DarkRP. My Friend told me about this server and I've been on it ever since.

How long have you been with Tacoplay?: Nearing 2 Weeks; a week and a half.

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: Yes.

Why should you be made a Staff Member?(3 Paragraphs minimum):

An Administrative Position on any server should be treated and respected highly. It is a very sought after and coveted position. Many try to get this highly respected position, but many fail because they do not meet the prerequisites.  Some of the key skills for an administrative position are: Communication, Leadership, and Assertiveness. I believe I have the required skills to not only get the job done, but exceed.

As I have stated in my application, I have been an Admin on Minecraft servers. It may be a completely different game, but experience is experience. During my time being an admin on MC Servers, I learned key skills which helped me gain valuable administrative experience. With this experience I now know how to deal with rule breakers accordingly, and what to do in chaotic situations. This experience will definitely help me succeed and exceed at the job.

Finally, I would like to say that I have been playing on this server ALOT lately. During my time of playing, I’ve noticed too many rule breakers and minges. There was nothing I could really do about it besides contact an Admin via Steam or make a Ban Request on the Forums. If I was part of the Administration Team, I could deal with these rule breakers and minges accordingly and successfully myself.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application <3
-Sub
Sub
Sub

Tacos : 19

Back to top Go down

Sub's Application Empty Re: Sub's Application

Post by Taco Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:57 am

Proven as a temp-admin when I needed someone to watch DarkRP while me and fenix worked on HL2BRP

/greencepted

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellwoodops Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 am

love this guy! he is helpful, takes care of problems accordingly, he treats every one equal, and he knows the rules. +1:D Very Happy 

ellwoodops

Tacos : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:23 pm

+1 Sub! You are a great guy to play with, and against! :p
The Doctor
The Doctor

Tacos : 19

http://dvoidsclan.webs.com/

Back to top Go down