WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldfish/Kate Alex's vV Flags.

2 posters

Go down

Goldfish/Kate Alex's vV Flags. Empty Goldfish/Kate Alex's vV Flags.

Post by Goldfish Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Your Steam Name: Goldfish
Your Steamid: STEAM_0:1:38848091

Flags you're applying for?: vV

In-Game Rank: Operator. Whitelists of CWU, MPF.

Why do you deserve these flags?: I have been playing for a while, and I feel like I have become known among this here community. My Role-Play is good, and I am not going to be using these to just Self-Supply, I will be RPing as a BMD, and I have been given Vv flags before, and know how to use them properly.

(If v or V answer this question.) How did you gain the IC knowledge of trade routes?: In the war, Trade Routes were immediately established, so that the quickly forming resistance could be supplied, as well as know whats happening in other areas around the world. In Jessica's home of C17, her brothers joined the resistance as caravan guards. A few times, Jessica was allowed to go, and from this she learned of these trade routes. Later in time, one of her brother's were killed in an MPF raid, and the other went missing, and she doesn't know what happened to him, but she suspects he is dead. She wants to get back into these trade routes, and continue to supply the resistance with the things they need in order to keep fighting the war..

Last edited by Goldfish on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldfish
Goldfish

Tacos : 41

Back to top Go down

Goldfish/Kate Alex's vV Flags. Empty Re: Goldfish/Kate Alex's vV Flags.

Post by Taco Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Denied.

You do not apply for Vv anymore.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down