WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikeybroski's Black Market flags (V and v flags) app.

2 posters

Go down

Mikeybroski's Black Market flags (V and v flags) app. Empty Mikeybroski's Black Market flags (V and v flags) app.

Post by Mikeybroski Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Your Steam Name: MikeyBroski
Your Steamid: _0:0:57942252
Flags you're applying for?: V and v
In-Game Rank: User, CWU-whitelisted
Why do you deserve these flags?: I have quite a bit of experience with selling contraband on this server, and know VERY well on how hard it is to keep a low profile while doing so. I will admit that I have been caught once on this server selling contra-books to a guy in (C18) the corridor next to the Zonda Warehouse by the force field. However thanks to my many mistakes, I now have knowledge on how to be very stealthy on my dealings. I will not just self-supply I assure. I will RP as a proper BMD. I feel that these flags will be able to increase my roleplay further by allowing me to take the role as a BMD to next level. For example, rebels need high-level contraband in order to fight the Combine. This gives me an opportunity to roleplay even more and deeper.
(If v or V answer this question.) How did you gain the IC knowledge of trade routes?: I gained the IC knowledge by being caught once selling them in a very unsafe way, while noticing how some others may do so. My anti-citizen Black Market character, Mike Tosh, is now aware of a good technique to deal properly.

Last edited by Mikeybroski on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Just icing the cake, basically.)

Mikeybroski

Tacos : 5

Back to top Go down

Mikeybroski's Black Market flags (V and v flags) app. Empty Re: Mikeybroski's Black Market flags (V and v flags) app.

Post by Taco Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:30 am

Vv flags are obtained In-game from me.

Denied.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Mikeybroski's Black Market flags (V and v flags) app. Empty Re: Mikeybroski's Black Market flags (V and v flags) app.

Post by Mikeybroski Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Taco wrote:Vv flags are obtained In-game from me.

Denied.

I had the two business flags you do NOT need admin approval for. The Literature and GG. They're some Contraband in those two categories.

Mikeybroski

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Mikeybroski wrote:

Denied.

I had the two business flags you do NOT need admin approval for. The Literature and GG. They're some Contraband in those two categories.

Which Contra.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeybroski Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Taco wrote:
Mikeybroski wrote:

Denied.

Which Contra.

Contra-books, such as Barnacle anatomy, Headcrab anatomy, etc. People actually do buy these from me every now and then. Oh, and Meds which are illegal to citizens such as Paracetamols and non-UU bandages. Find this stuff in the business menus of Literature and GG.

Mikeybroski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down