WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legends Application

3 posters

Go down

The Legends Application Empty The Legends Application

Post by The Legend Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Steam Name: The Legend

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29550371

How long have you played HL2RP: 3 years

Previous Admin Experience: I could name off loads of them, ranging from all the way back when I was young and played on a Counter Strike 1.6 server, up to present day where I was an administrator on Last Dawn. In total I have 6 years under my belt.

Position you're applying for(Op,Admin,SuperAdmin,HeadAdmin): Super Administrator unless Head Administrator isn't taken. (Or Senior Super admin) - Only taco would get this.

How long have you been with Tacoplay?: Since the start.

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: Mmm basically.

Why should  you be a staff member?: I've been with the community since the start.I know how to handle players. I'm not exactly the type to just... Leave a player that's 'derping' or new to the gamemode unattended while I RP. I would pause my roleplay for the said time, to help out the player, or scold the player for derping. I'd like another chance at this, I act a hell of a lot more mature than my age would be. . I think I could be a very productive member of the administration team, if accepted due to the soul purpose I know what I'm doing. I've been in the administration field before, and I know the clockwork system better than I do the back of my own hand. Plus I'm really good with players. I love seeing active people, and I love being helpful. If accepted, I'd take a large amount of stress off the other staff, being as I'd be the one to handle the players 90% of the time. So, I think with all this being said, I'd make a pretty decent Super Admin or Head Admin. Plus the fact that I was already a high ranked staff member, as stated before.

The Legend

Tacos : 6

Back to top Go down

The Legends Application Empty Re: The Legends Application

Post by Fenix2000 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 am

Legend, you're accepted.

One thing is, we have 4 SA's already, and 1 Admin, mind if you join Administration?Then like you said,"Help alot of players" I might promote you to SA,

Fenix2000
Donator
Donator

Tacos : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Denied, because fenix DIDNT RUN IT THROUGH ME FIRST.

Thank him.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 pm

^ I lol because I knew I'd be denied regardless. Why is a Donator accepting shit in the first placed? xD

The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:51 pm

The Legend wrote:^ I lol because I knew I'd be denied regardless. Why is a Donator accepting shit in the first placed? xD

He's the server manager.

I'm the Owner.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:53 pm

If he's the server manager, he doesn't have to run applications through you, seeing as that's HIS job. /claps good job bud.

The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:59 pm

The Legend wrote:If he's the server manager, he doesn't have to run applications through you, seeing as that's HIS job. /claps good job bud.

He does because I don't want autistic smart-asses like you on our staff team.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:32 pm

I hope one day your kid gets autism so you can see how fucking ignorant you are. I'm a smartass just as much as you are, and I LOVE how you act as if I'm 10, when your balls haven't even dropped yet.

The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down