WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdeptSplash's Trial Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

AdeptSplash's Trial Admin Application Empty AdeptSplash's Trial Admin Application

Post by AdeptSplash Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 am

Steam Name: AdeptSplash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51532759

Survival Level(I just want to know <3):48

Admin Experience: None

What Position are you applying for?:  Admin/staff position

Time you plan to be on the server Daily?: 6 Hours

How long have you played Stranded: 3 days

How long have you been with Tacoplay?: 3 days

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: Yes, of course.

Why should you be made a Staff Member?(2 Paragraphs minimum):  I could bring my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience. I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to understanding with the rules and any problems that have.

Well obviously I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also I'm a very experienced player, since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

Last edited by AdeptSplash on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AdeptSplash
AdeptSplash

Tacos : 31

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AdeptSplash's Trial Admin Application Empty Re: AdeptSplash's Trial Admin Application

Post by Taco Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Avaster wrote:You've played for three days, Admin's abit much dont you think?, I'd start out by applying for operator first. Yes I know the server needs admins. But operators can do the same important commands that admins can, Kick ban, etc.

You just dont want him to be higher than you.

Like he already is.

Accepted, Adept's an active and loveable player <3

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AdeptSplash's Trial Admin Application Empty Re: AdeptSplash's Trial Admin Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down