WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroy Them With Lazers' Trial OP application

+2
kalebt769
Destroy Them With Lazers
6 posters

Go down

Destroy Them With Lazers' Trial OP application Empty Destroy Them With Lazers' Trial OP application

Post by Destroy Them With Lazers Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Steam Name: n1ckster31

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33014107

Survival Level: 54

Admin Experience: Well, I've had admin/mod experience with thed3vine.net DarkRP servers. I was a permanent admin for 2 years. (Of course, started from mod, worked my way up). I know how to deal with rule breakers and minges.

What Position are you applying for?: Trial OP

Time you plan to be on the server Daily?: At least 3-6 hours a day.

How long have you played Stranded: I've been playing stranded for 2 months or so now.

How long have you been with Tacoplay?: I've been playing on Tacoplay's Stranded server for a week.

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: Without a doubt.

Why should you be made a Staff Member?: I think I should be a part of the staff for many reasons. Some of the main ones are because I like to feel I have a little responsibility for a server when I've been with it for a while. I am a friendly person and try to help people when I can. I'm an understanding person, It's a bit better to hear multiple people's stories before I make a decision on something. I think it'd be a different experience to not only enforce the rules of Tacoplay's Stranded server, but to ensure that everyone is having a decent experience with the server and stranded in general.

I like to help people. I like seeing the satisfaction come from people I've helped. I've also noticed that the only admins I ever see on are mL-projekts and TRULY TWIST3D. I feel Tacoplay could use an extra hand to contact if anybody ever has any problems or needs help in the server. I can be reached whenever, really. I believe I'd be a fair staff member and do my part to ensure a fun experience for Stranded players.
Destroy Them With Lazers
Destroy Them With Lazers

Tacos : 9

Back to top Go down

Destroy Them With Lazers' Trial OP application Empty Re: Destroy Them With Lazers' Trial OP application

Post by kalebt769 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Play with this guy alot and he is really nice and helpful around the server. +support!!!!!!!x1000

kalebt769

Tacos : 12

Back to top Go down

Destroy Them With Lazers' Trial OP application Empty Re: Destroy Them With Lazers' Trial OP application

Post by TRULY TWIST3D Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 pm

I SUPPORT DIS BITCH, an extra hand would help fill the holes of when were busy and cant get on

TRULY TWIST3D

Tacos : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Xode Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 pm

+ Support.

Xode

Tacos : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Supah_Ninja_ Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:59 pm

+Support
Supah_Ninja_
Supah_Ninja_

Tacos : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Xode Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:14 am

Wait, you were perma admin on d3vine...how come I don't recognize your name.

It is Ted Faith.

Xode

Tacos : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:24 am

kaceptd

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum