WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Derp has gotten out of hand.. Anyone else? Just me?

4 posters

Go down

The Derp has gotten out of hand.. Anyone else? Just me? Empty The Derp has gotten out of hand.. Anyone else? Just me?

Post by Gimlie102 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 am

Seriously. I am not even trying to be a whiny little 10 year old, but this is absurd. Just earlier today on the server, we had a discussion about derping, and 2 hours later we have units killing each other in the plaza. Really people? At this rate I believe both our sanity and community are going downhill. I mean, sure, it's fun. But if you're like me and just want to actually do what the server is meant for, then it gets really annoying when I see Units gunning each other down and physgunning people into the sky. As a scanner I am constantly told by a certain individual "I bet I can snipe you from here" Or "I bet I can hit you with X prop from here." (This certain individual is another Unit mind you).   I mean, I am trying to contain myself while writing this, but I find it hard to. My first day on the server was great, but I have not seen another one like it in the week I have been playing. No wonder we constantly have just about 5 civs on all the time.. It's because of derp like this! If a server is labeled HL2RP then when people join they will want to Roleplay, not derp.. That's for CSS or DarkRP.

Rant Conclusion: This is extremely annoying to someone who actually wants to RolePlay. I am not sure if everyone is ok with it or if you were like me, and hoping it was a 1 day thing. This is a great server with great potential. But how are we going to get anywhere if we can't even live up to the game mode we play in? 

End of Rant. Discuss.

Gimlie102

Tacos : 13

Back to top Go down

The Derp has gotten out of hand.. Anyone else? Just me? Empty Re: The Derp has gotten out of hand.. Anyone else? Just me?

Post by mike1234 Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 am

I agree, The CPs tend to goof off and kill each other. It ruins the role play for people

something should be done.

mike1234

Tacos : 6

Back to top Go down

The Derp has gotten out of hand.. Anyone else? Just me? Empty Re: The Derp has gotten out of hand.. Anyone else? Just me?

Post by KiwiAndOranges Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:15 pm

EDIT:
mike1234 wrote:I agree, The CPs tend to goof off and kill each other. It ruins the role play for people

something should be done.
I agree
KiwiAndOranges
KiwiAndOranges

Tacos : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm

agreed.

m8s

report any shiz

me

and

ill

irk
them

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KiwiAndOranges Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Taco wrote:agreed.

m8s

report any shiz

me

and

ill

irk
them
I'm not trying to be a dick but Jury.03 which I think is Venom kept throwing me out of the map because I was going to D2, and I was on the catwalks.
KiwiAndOranges
KiwiAndOranges

Tacos : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 am

KiwiAndOranges wrote:
Taco wrote:agreed.

m8s

report any shiz

me

and

ill

irk
them
I'm not trying to be a dick but Jury.03 which I think is Venom kept throwing me out of the map because I was going to D2, and I was on the catwalks.

The catwalks are D2.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gimlie102 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 am

Alright guys, I am happy to say that the derp was significantly lessened today. Thanks for all the people who took action to stop the derp. c:

See how many more shitizens were online today? Dey love the 0 derp c:

Gimlie102

Tacos : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum