WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiwi's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Kiwi's Introduction Empty Kiwi's Introduction

Post by KiwiAndOranges Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Hey guys! Friend introduced me to your server and it's gotten me intrigued. I really enjoy playing on the server. Well anyway, I'm just stopping by to say hi for anyone that hasn't seen me in game. I'm Mikey Romo. I'm planning on donating soon, and I don't donate all to often. I want to help keep this server up because it's great and hold tons of potential (if those fucking minges would just lrn2rp)

Thank you guys for reading, have a great day!
KiwiAndOranges
KiwiAndOranges

Tacos : 8

Back to top Go down

Kiwi's Introduction Empty Re: Kiwi's Introduction

Post by Taco Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 pm

KiwiAndOranges wrote:Hey guys! Friend introduced me to your server and it's gotten me intrigued. I really enjoy playing on the server. Well anyway, I'm just stopping by to say hi for anyone that hasn't seen me in game. I'm Mikey Romo. I'm planning on donating soon, and I don't donate all to often. I want to help keep this server up because it's great and hold tons of potential (if those fucking minges would just lrn2rp)

plzgo

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KiwiAndOranges Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:41 am

Taco wrote:
KiwiAndOranges wrote:Hey guys! Friend introduced me to your server and it's gotten me intrigued. I really enjoy playing on the server. Well anyway, I'm just stopping by to say hi for anyone that hasn't seen me in game. I'm Mikey Romo. I'm planning on donating soon, and I don't donate all to often. I want to help keep this server up because it's great and hold tons of potential (if those fucking minges would just lrn2rp)

plzgo
rog
KiwiAndOranges
KiwiAndOranges

Tacos : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down