WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SubRoyalty

+3
AdeptSplash
Death the Kid
Supah_Ninja_
7 posters

Go down

SubRoyalty Empty SubRoyalty

Post by Supah_Ninja_ Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:50 am

Your Steam Name: Supah_Ninja_

Their Steam Name: SubRoyalty

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:33409519

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:1:41535698

What happened?: Many people tried to rdm me on the TTT (atleast 5) in a day and he didn't do anything, banned only 1 guy, but when I kill someone that was called out, and he cries rdm, I get slayed

What's your selected stance on the offender?: I played like 1 hour with him, that's it

Pictures/Videos?: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=170812816
Supah_Ninja_
Supah_Ninja_

Tacos : 26

Back to top Go down

SubRoyalty Empty Re: SubRoyalty

Post by Death the Kid Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:07 am

I think SubRoyalty is a great admin. He does what he can. You could've left and played on a different server for a while. He can't ban someone without solid proof. This is probably some misunderstanding.

Death the Kid

Tacos : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by AdeptSplash Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:19 am

I agree "With dat guyy" ^^^^^

Sub, So much to say. Lets start with this: You're a wonderful, loving, responsible, great, supportive, and meaningful admin. I don't see much evidence to this case, so uhh, you still gud adminige. # Personal opinion.. Prolly a ,misunderstanding.

-Adept

PS: Hai Taco
AdeptSplash
AdeptSplash

Tacos : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:50 am

Oh Hai,

Here's my TTT banlog: http://pastebin.com/zyCaqeAd
As you can see, I ban a fair amount of rule breakers and minges. I only do this when I have concrete evidence, and I can take my time searching through the logs to make sure I am making the right call.

Supah_Ninja added me on steam and requested that I banned a few Steam ID's for RDMing. I asked him for evidence, and he did not have it. I told him to post a ban request on the forums. After numerous times of telling him I can't do anything, and to post it on the forums he must of been angered. I believe he told me: "Do your fucking job" in the TTT chat. (Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/uTm8BzG.jpg) He Publicly disrespected an admin because I didn't ban the ID's he wanted banned. I now find out he made a Demote Request regarding it too.

Regarding the RDMings against him, I was only online to witness one RDM against him, and I let the guy off with a warning and the guy never RDMed again. I was not online to witness the other RDMings, and he requested that I banned them. Like I stated earlier, he did not have evidence and I told him to post a Ban Request on the Forums.

I would also like to say I would like to think of myself known and respected on the TTT Server. I could easily get 5+ guys to vouch for me they would just need be hassled with creating a forum account. If this is necessary, I will get those Vouches.

/End

Thanks for Reading,

-Sub
<3

/b/ro
Sub
Sub

Tacos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by 3730065 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:56 am

Dayum sub, You got some pretty organized posts Surprised

Tacos : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Supah_Ninja_ Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:13 pm

It's not because you didn't ban the 2 Ids, I even told you to forget about that, but I got mad cause there was like 7 more rdmers and you didn't do anything, even tho you were in the game with them and me

Edit: Btw, I told you to do your job because of all the rdmers there was, not only for not doing anything for the 2 Ids I gave you
Supah_Ninja_
Supah_Ninja_

Tacos : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBawsIsSexy Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 pm

I think sub is a great admin and he should not be demoted he's a great part of the taco play community and should not be demoted

DaBawsIsSexy

Tacos : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ellwoodops Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 pm

sub is a great admin maybe he was having a stress filled day like me right now and he is having trouble with some stuff at the time. -1
thanks for reading, BAI,.

ellwoodops

Tacos : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum