WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cpl. Dahlberg Staff App. (Assertive)

2 posters

Go down

Cpl. Dahlberg Staff App. (Assertive) Empty Cpl. Dahlberg Staff App. (Assertive)

Post by CplDahlberg Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:18 am

Steam Name:Assertive (Once was Cpl. Dahlberg)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22768870

Admin Experience: I dont want to brag but I've been Super Admin 6 times, 2 Popular servers like DMMS and RisenRP (Which I later got Co-Owner on) I've also owned my own server which got pretty popular fast. I have alot of experience in Server Caring if you happen to be needing one. I know whats right and wrong and I've read your MOTD. I do not give exceptions just because they are my friend. I do not abuse.

What Position are you applying for?: Admin and Above.

Time you plan to be on the server Daily?: As much as possible. I currently have alot of drivers ed lessons but those are usually just 2 hours long so I will have alot of free time to spend on the server.

How long have you played DarkRP?: I've played almost 2000hours of Gmod overall and I cannot say the exact amount of DarkRP that I've played but I suppose 90% of those 2000hours.

How long have you been with Tacoplay?: I know that the minimum time spent on your server was a Week but I do also know that the time spent on the server isn't the main goal. What really matters is the experience I have and what I would do to help the server. So the time I've been on this server is actually 3 days only.

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: Yes I do. Not much more to say here.

Why should you be made a Staff Member?(3 Paragraphs minimum): The main reason to why I want to be in the Staff team is because of the Staff you currently have. I've witnessed alot of rule breaking going on and the Staff that is currently hired isnt doing alot about it. Tbh, most of the staff I've seen has just been flying around as AoD not doing much. I do enjoy this server so far and I dont want any douchebags ruining the experience for me and the other players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do enjoy roleplaying, but the thing that draws my attention is building. Just like when I had my server I stood in a place coding E2 and building stuff while keeping a look at the console little now and then.
I do not know how you run this server but I suppose you only give out your Rcon pass to people that you trust. If I was to be hired as an Admin or anything above that rank then I would highly reccomend you sending me the Rcon pass to use in a program called HLSW which lets me look through the console and see what people write to eachother and just simply have control of everything. And now you are probably asking yourself, "Why should I give some random dude the Rcon pass?" I have the perfect answer for you. "You have no reason whatsoever to trust me since you dont know me." But I wish to know you so that you can one day trust me. With the Rcon Pass or not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said earlier I have drivers ed classes almost everyday though they are most likely going to be just 2 hours. Otherwise I go to school but its no big deal. I sit alot at the computer <.< and I have alot of free time. If you choose me for testing, or straight admin I want to asure you that you wont be dissapointed in choosing me. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Joakim Dahlberg 18,
Sweden

CplDahlberg

Tacos : 6

Back to top Go down

Cpl. Dahlberg Staff App. (Assertive) Empty Re: Cpl. Dahlberg Staff App. (Assertive)

Post by 3730065 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 am

Hey man, Your app looks good and everything but you haven't been on that long though. We made it one week so people just cant apply out of the blue and get accepted, Because they might be minges. Its kinda like a precaution to show the person is dedicated to being a staff member. If you get denied, I wish you luck on your next app!

Tacos : 39

Back to top Go down

Cpl. Dahlberg Staff App. (Assertive) Empty Re: Cpl. Dahlberg Staff App. (Assertive)

Post by CplDahlberg Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Yes thanks I am aware of that reason. Though I do believe Fenix can put in a good word for me. Sometimes you need to take chances. However I am ready to take the risk of not becoming any rank at all.

CplDahlberg

Tacos : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down