WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Freeman

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Freeman Empty Dr. Freeman

Post by Kallius Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:54 am

Your Steam Name: Kallius
Their Steam Name: DarkRP name is Dr. Freeman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30824708
Their SteamID: Unknown

What happened?: Many things. I do not have proof, but I have heard 3 or 4 people that were saying how terrible the server was because of the amount of admin abuse a person by the name of Dr. Freeman was doing. He was not in Admin On Duty mode, and was in constant noclip mode for most of the time. He has also killed multiple people while in noclip mode. I understand you took away his privileges for noclip, but I don't think that's enough. He was also prop surfing, witnessed by Xode. He claimed that you yourself told him to do it over skype?

What's your selected stance on the offender?: Dr. Freeman should be demoted and even banned, as prop surfing is a bannable offence, he also does not give a single fuck when he gets caught, he simply types ":3". He obviously doesn't care, and I don't see any reason to have him as an administrator as the other admins seem to be doing a decent job without him as he doesn't seem to be doing anything.  

Obviously nothing is going to be done about this, but I just felt that I had to do say something about this sick sack of shit.

Pictures/Videos?: None.
Kallius
Kallius

Tacos : 36

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dr. Freeman Empty Re: Dr. Freeman

Post by Taco Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 am

Denied, Proof is needed, Witnesses can easily Twist their story.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Dr. Freeman Empty Re: Dr. Freeman

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum