WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vort Application Format

Go down

Vort Application Format Empty Vort Application Format

Post by Taco Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 am

Your Steam Name:

Your Steam ID:

Your desired Vortigaunt name:

The Steam Name of your one (required) Supporter?

The Steam ID of your one (Required) Supporter?

What is the REAL name of the Vortigaunts?

What is your Vortigaunts backstory? (Three Paragraphs REQUIRED. A paragraph is 4-6 sentences. [Before Xen, During Xen, After Xen.]):

What is the ENTIRE Vortigaunt's race backstory? Before they came to Earth. (How did they get here, etc. One Paragraph, REQUIRED.):

Describe how the Vortigaunts came to Earth. (Two Paragraphs, REQUIRED.)

Has any admin suggested you to become a Vortigaunt? If so, leave your ENTIRE chat, not just one excerpt of it.

How many years have you been roleplaying?

Have any VORTIGAUNTS, suggested yourself? (Same rules apply as above.)

Give an example between yourself, and an OTA squad. Twenty-Five lines required, five of them yours. Five of them the squads.

Give an example of a Vortigaunt, and it's handler. (The Cee-pee.) Fifteen lines required.

Give an example between a Vortigaunt, and a regular citizen. (While enslaved.) Ten lines required.

Give an example between a Vortigaunt, and a Anti-citizen. (While free.) Twenty lines required.

Give an example between your Vortiguant, and another Vortigaunt (While Enslaved) Fifteen Lines required.

Give an example between your Vortigaunt, and another Vortigaunt (While Free) Fifteen Lines required.

Give an example of your escape attempt, Twenty Lines required.

Give an example between a student, (Yourself,) and a teacher. Ten Lines required.

Give an example of your Vortigaunt, reaching a rebel or another vort to be freed of your shackles. Ten lines required.

Do you understand, that two supports are required for your application to not be denied, within the time limit? (One week.)

Do you understand, that the training process is long, and can be an ordeal?

Do you understand, that training times may be stretched, and fabricated differently according to how I see it fit?

Do you understand, that if you see anyone else trying to direct the Vortigaunts or telling you something else to do then what's listed, to contact me (Gentleladies) Or my Co-manager, (Nomad Bro,) about this situation?

Do you understand, that three supports are required for a pending acception?

Do you understand, that if you are caught abusing your vortessence, or any other Vortigaunt powers. You can, be blacklisted from the race, forever?

Do you understand, that TWO deaths as a Vortigaunt, is an instant PK?

Do you understand, that if you are caught doing any rule-breaking on any other factions, it will affect your Vortigaunt faction?

Do you understand, that if you plagiarize ANY information I will deny your application instantaneously?

I don't take credit for this.

Credit goes to LNG's Gentleladies.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down