WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's OTA App

3 posters

Go down

Jake's OTA App Empty Jake's OTA App

Post by JakeyPalm Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 am

= OOC =
Steam Name:[TP-OP] JakePalm
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43700321
Time-zone: potato

How often are you on the server? At what times are you on the server?: I am pretty much on every day, Morning until night. (Summer)
How long have you been roleplaying?:3-4 Years
How long have you been roleplaying on HL2rp?: Probaly 2-3 years.
Please detail all of your MPF and OTA experience(Minimum One Paragraph): Well, I have been very good at MPF/OTA on some certain servers, I've been a 02, A SeC , A DvL , 04,03,02,05 alot, and RcT. On Tacoplay I already have 2 units , One Is D2 and another is D1, I already have a 03 unit which is quite an experince for me. I also have been Overwatch aswell, I pretty much have been an OWS/EOW on a server I think or just a Elite. So, I have much experince in both factions MPF/OTA.

What do you think the Overwatch Transhuman Arm is about?:
Is the MPF part of Overwatch? Is the OTA part of Overwatch?:The MPF are part of the MPF and the OTA are part of the overwatch, The reason is because the Overwatch are the military in the Combine Universe and the MPF are the Law Enforcement in the city, except just different uniforms, weapons, ranks, etc. But yet, the MPF and the Overwatch are allied.
What is Airwatch?: Airwatch is Air-Support, Airwatch is mostly calling in a Scanner Unit , Combine Chopper , I think A Gunship , and etc. It's only called when the Overwatch need support the most or just need some help.
Do units in the Overwatch Transhuman Arm have emotion or remorse? Can they develop these?: The Overwatch cannot have any emotion, Seeing as their have been brainwashed many times and have all different new things, They do not care about citizens, They only do what they are supposed to do and get the job done.

= IC INFORMATION (Not IC application) =
Character Name: Jack Crimson
Character's Pre-War Occupation(Must be Military/Police/Paramilitary):Military.
Character Backstory(Minimum Three Paragraphs):Jack was a single man living in his village and was very poor and had nothing to eat, but he still had his own house but It was very bad and had no sort of design what so ever, But yet only his father still lived during the poor cause but once Jack found A Job at the market and he only earned 10 tokens a week, Due to corrupt laws they have had in the village.

Some more years came, Jack was getting older as It was, Not too old, His father got very old aswell, And was caught with Cancer when he was sent yesterday because of a heart attack, Making him fall on the ground in pain and he was taken to the medical hut the next day, Jack had been told results and said he had been caught with a cancer, Makeing him die soon after some hours, Jack buried him in the cemetery, putting a amulet to show his respect.

A bit years came, Then everyone was alerted as an alarm went off in the distance, Jack was very confused about what the alarm could mean and what could happen to the village. Next, a sound was heard that sounded weird but, after that... Machines invaded the village, They had an emblem on them, starting to kill the citizens of the village, the town guards attempted to shoot them down but failed and we're found dead with some citizens and some guards. Jack ran as fast as he could , but he was shot in the leg , but once the machines approached them, Two of them took me to somewhere else, It looked like some transformation place, I was pushed into a pod and couldn't get out. Then stuff started to happen inside that container, Jack started to scream as he had stuff pulled over getting replaced, It sounded like a transformation and a wash or something, long hours after that , Jack came out and looked way different than usual, He looked like some advanced soldier, But couldn't recongize and was transformed.
!Your character was not introduced to the City Program, rather immediately converted into an OTA unit after the Seven Hour War!

JakeyPalm

Tacos : 26

Back to top Go down

Jake's OTA App Empty Re: Jake's OTA App

Post by Taco Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 pm

D.E.N.I.E.D.

HALF OF THE QUESTIONS ARE WRONG OR EVEN RETARDED!

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxopilla Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:21 pm

What do you think the Overwatch Transhuman Arm is about?:
Is the MPF part of Overwatch? Is the OTA part of Overwatch?:The MPF are part of the MPF and the OTA are part of the overwatch, The reason is because the Overwatch are the military in the Combine Universe and the MPF are the Law Enforcement in the city, except just different uniforms, weapons, ranks, etc. But yet, the MPF and the Overwatch are allied.

HL2 Wiki wrote:Overwatch is the general self-titled name of the Combine's military forces on Earth.
self-titled name of the Combine's military forces on Earth.
Combine's military forces on Earth.
military forces on Earth.
on Earth.

Edit: Also, the MPF are part of Overwatch, as are the OTA.  They are different branches of Overwatch.

Kaxopilla

Tacos : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum