WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin abuse

5 posters

Go down

Admin abuse Empty Admin abuse

Post by Ivan Thunder Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am

I would like to report admin AdeptSplash for abuse on the stranded server. After having my workbench stolen twice and my plants constantly stolen by a king awesome possum that plays on the server, and by an admin as well, I started killing King possum in defense of my area. After killing him twice the admin came over and then banned me from the server for "trying to crash the server with weapon spam." I assume this was over the pickaxes I was making to get my crafting level up, but the question was asked earlier if non weapon items count as weapon spam, but never answered by the admins.

Long story short, killed a guy on the admins tribe that was stealing from me multiple times, then was banned after killing him again, and nothing was done about the guy that was going around and stealing from all the other players on the server as well.

Ivan Thunder

Tacos : 4

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Admin abuse Empty Re: Admin abuse

Post by Taco Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 am

Ivan Thunder wrote:I would like to report admin AdeptSplash for abuse on the stranded server.  After having my workbench stolen twice and my plants constantly stolen by a king awesome possum that plays on the server, and by an admin as well, I started killing King possum in defense of my area.  After killing him twice the admin came over and then banned me from the server for "trying to crash the server with weapon spam."  I assume this was over the pickaxes I was making to get my crafting level up, but the question was asked earlier if non weapon items count as weapon spam, but never answered by the admins.

Long story short, killed a guy on the admins tribe that was stealing from me multiple times, then was banned after killing him again, and nothing was done about the guy that was going around and stealing from all the other players on the server as well.

First, USE the format.

Second, You are warned EVERY 60 seconds to not spam weapons to get your weapon crafting up.

Use the saltpetre method.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 am

I would like to add to the awesomepossum bit, as he came while i was building a shack with a friend, and started breaking all my props, then killed my friend by making the roof fall on him as well.

He then came back, destroyed my house and structures again, and almost killed my friend once more, as well as dealt about 30 damage to me.

However, as soon as i reported him and told him so, he instantly stopped and started complaining that i should "deal with it" and that "it's all in the rules"; even when i pointed out that clan wars are only allowed when both accept it.
He then kept complaining that he was allowed to break my props and kill me anyway because he was high level or somesuch (he didn't really give a justification but it basically amounted to that), then resumed breaking my props with his stunstick.

Afterwards, he returned to his base and micspammed with his cronies for about 2 minutes or so.

Of course there was nothing i could do because he was accompanied by about 3 cronies with stunsticks (whereas i only had a crowbar and my friend lost his own) and no admin seemed to respond quick enough to resolve this.

Tacos : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Karma wrote:I would like to add to the awesomepossum bit, as he came while i was building a shack with a friend, and started breaking all my props, then killed my friend by making the roof fall on him as well.

He then came back, destroyed my house and structures again, and almost killed my friend once more, as well as dealt about 30 damage to me.

However, as soon as i reported him and told him so, he instantly stopped and started complaining that i should "deal with it" and that "it's all in the rules"; even when i pointed out that clan wars are only allowed when both accept it.
He then kept complaining that he was allowed to break my props and kill me anyway because he was high level or somesuch (he didn't really give a justification but it basically amounted to that), then resumed breaking my props with his stunstick.

Afterwards, he returned to his base and micspammed with his cronies for about 2 minutes or so.

Of course there was nothing i could do because he was accompanied by about 3 cronies with stunsticks (whereas i only had a crowbar and my friend lost his own) and no admin seemed to respond quick enough to resolve this.

As long as you were above level Fifteen and he was in the default tribe, Then it's fine.

Otherwise, I'll speak to him

Taco
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Taco wrote:
 As long as you were above level Fifteen and he was in the default tribe, Then it's fine.
I was level 24 ish, but my friend was around 11 or so. And we were both in our own tribes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Avaster wrote:Are you talking about adept, karma?
Reread the beginning of my post again, i was talking about the guy Ivan killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SodaDragon Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Ivan, the reason you were banned for spamming tools is that adept and I had found TONS I mean TONS of wooden spoons you had thrown down into the lake, you were attempting to hide the spoons in the lake to avoid a ban. That is why you were banned.

SodaDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thunder Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Tons and tons?  At most it was 5 wooden spoons and three hatchets, and that does not constitute for tons.  Just a few.  After someone else told me about the saltpeter method I stopped, but up to that point I was doing that, so do not elaborate on the circumstances unless you have screenshots to bring up your claim.

And the cronies the other guy he is talking about is the other members of Swagathia that he usually plays with, and at the time the admin I mentioned before was playing with him and performed these actions on me without declaring any sort of raid/clan war as I was in my own tribe as well.

Edit: Also note that the question was posed to the admins in the chat in server  by players asking how to level the weapon crafting skill if they could not craft weapons?  After seeing no response, I started making non-weapon tools until another player told me about the saltpeter.

Edit 2: Sorry about not placing this in the right forum subsection. Did not see that section at the very bottom and thought it would go into the Gmod stranded as that was the server it occurred on.

Ivan Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Ivan Thunder wrote:Tons and tons?  At most it was 5 wooden spoons and three hatchets, and that does not constitute for tons.  Just a few.  After someone else told me about the saltpeter method I stopped, but up to that point I was doing that, so do not elaborate on the circumstances unless you have screenshots to bring up your claim.

And the cronies the other guy he is talking about is the other members of Swagathia that he usually plays with, and at the time the admin I mentioned before was playing with him and performed these actions on me without declaring any sort of raid/clan war as I was in my own tribe as well.

Edit: Also note that the question was posed to the admins in the chat in server  by players asking how to level the weapon crafting skill if they could not craft weapons?  After seeing no response, I started making non-weapon tools until another player told me about the saltpeter.

Edit 2: Sorry about not placing this in the right forum subsection.  Did not see that section at the very bottom and thought it would go into the Gmod stranded as that was the server it occurred on.
It's in the right section.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down