WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Hl2RP Staff App

3 posters

Go down

Jake's Hl2RP Staff App Empty Jake's Hl2RP Staff App

Post by JakeyPalm Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

Steam Name:[TP] JakePalm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43700321

How long have you played HL2RP: 3-4 Years

Previous Admin Experience:I've been a SuperAdmin twice , A OP Many times, And I think an admin 3 or 2 times.

Position you're applying for(Op,Admin,SuperAdmin,HeadAdmin):Operator

How long have you been with Tacoplay?:I think I've only been here for 5 days or so.

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?:Yes, I do.

Why should  you be a staff member?:Well, I know many people join and some of them don't know Hl2RP as much of others, So admins come to the rescue, A admins job is about Responsibilty, Actions , Teaching Players , Helping them out, Answering questions they might ask. And also try to stop OOC/LOOC fights, but yet  I want to become a Staff Member to ensure our the server's protection , And help players out in need , And also help other admins If they are in trouble.

I want to help TacoPlay out and invite friends or so encourage people to do so, Make promises and such , Admin's always have consquences for their actions, So that's why If an admin is about to do something bad, An admin could get them out of that bad business or else they risk consquences of getting it removed.

I understand If I abuse my admin or become disrespect to people on the server, including admins , I will have either a demotion or just my admin removed entirely.

JakeyPalm

Tacos : 26

Back to top Go down

Jake's Hl2RP Staff App Empty Re: Jake's Hl2RP Staff App

Post by Dashie Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:28 pm

+Support.

Looks good jake.
Dashie
Dashie
Server Operator
Server Operator

Tacos : 5