WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin... :/

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Robin... :/ Empty Re: Robin... :/

Post by 3730065 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 am

First of all, I am not 12, I am 14. You are making fun of fenix, A good admin for being 12 too. And the reason was because I was trying to ban the guy fast before he did anything. If you dont like me you can ignore me. I am doing my job fine and you should mind your own buisness. Its not like I am abusing anything and I also saw that Kallius was harassing me! You are the biggest fucking liar ever. And you should feel sorry. Just because you dont like my fucking voice doesnt mean you should get rid of me. What I am doing is fine and that was my first time I didnt put a reason intime. He never told me to make the bans sorted and neat either. Jake is like 11 also. You are fine wit him huh? WEIRD! YOU JUST FUCKING HATE ME BECAUSE OF MY VOICE. Just.. Go creep back to your fucking stranded server. Im done with you harassing me.

Tacos : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallius Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:40 am

+ support.

Robin cannot control his emotions, and he does not exactly understand what harassment is. Unless you consider criticism on his abilities as an admin as harassment. The ban was also not justified as you have never even considered the other side of the story, you never asked him why he had apparently rdmed. You've also froze YOLOSWAG420BLAZEIT for prop killing, even though it was clear that he hadn't even done it. Nobody gives a fuck about your voice, we just feel you're not using your powers responsibly.
Kallius
Kallius

Tacos : 36

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Crashdummy Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 am

- support

Look guys... Just because you saw him do it once doesn't mean he is always like that, he isn't. If you would see him on Clockwork, he is a good  great admin to be around. Its DarkRP. And who cares really... There are over 100 different servers to pick from, no one said you had to stay on ''Tacoplay DarkRP''
And you know there is more than one admin on a server. It doesn't have to be him, it could have been someone else.
Crashdummy
Crashdummy

Tacos : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallius Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 am

It was the way he had handled the situation that had made it worse. He explains that he would fix the mess later, the only reason he said that was because he got caught. Would he have done something otherwise?

I don't understand your last statement, it WAS him. Why would it matter if it could have been a different admin, this thread would still exist either way.
Kallius
Kallius

Tacos : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 am

All admins are required to put the valid ban reason in and -Adminname appeal at tacoplay.4umer.com at the end of their reason, No matter what, The reason I don't do this is because I ban prop-pushers, and killers and I don't want them appealing.

No action will be taken except a warning. I've already revoked noclip from admins due to abuse reasons, don't make me start taking admins away.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down