WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma's Application

Go down

Enigma's Application Empty Enigma's Application

Post by Wilson Enigma Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:19 pm

I understand my application might be a bit different from what you're expecting, but there was no topic with an application base, so I worked with what I thought was needed.

OOC Section:
Steam Name: Insanity's Reign

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68341406

How long have you been part of the community: A week

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 the best, how good a roleplayer are you?:
-6 (I try my best to stay a part of the group and help my teammates when I roleplay. I ensure that no one gets left out.)

How long have you roleplayed?
- 2 years

How long have you played HL2RP?
7 months

Do you have any experience as an MPF Unit?
Yes, sir. Razor DvL on Union Gaming

Your Character's Background Story:
==Wilson Enigma was born in <:Unimportant Data>. He was raised by a father with a job as a technician, but no mother. Later in his life, he began building small toys from cans and scraps of aluminum, showing to his father that engineering may be in his blood too. Within the next year, Wilson had crafted together a large scrap spider, which his father then created an AI for. The robot proceeded to then terrorize the neighborhood until Wilson eventually jumped on its back and pulled out the wiring.
   It was then that his life began to climb down... Wilson's career in Robotics plummeted when he was told robots weren't the same anymore and he needed to make something new. A few days later, the company let him go. But then... only a year later, the Seven-Hour-War happened. Wilson was forced to hide within an old hospital in the middle of town as both Xen and Combine forces proceeded to destroy the town. Afterwards, the Combine found him and forced him into City 46. He worked as hard as he could, joining the CWU and managing the main store. For the next six years, Wilson worked there, until a group of rebels began talking threats of an uprising. Wilson packed as much as he could and went back to the train station. Explaining the situation to a recruit on duty, Wilson somehow managed to get onto the next train and leave. The train took him to City 18, where he lost all his things except for his clothes, a screwdriver, and a mark of his loyalty to the Combine from City 46; an old light-blue armband with the combine logo stitched on it. Thus he began a new life, and wished that he could help this city before what happened in City 46 happened here too.

IC Section

<::Sector 18 Metro Police Force Application::>

Name: Wilson Enigma

Citizen Identification Number: 60366

Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches

Weight: 146 lbs

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Red

What previous experience, if any, do you have that could be useful to the Metro Police Force?: I have been trained in technology and robotics. Using my experience, I could build a robot from nearly any kind of scrap I may find.

What skills do you have that could be useful to the Metro Police Force?: Engineering and Technician skills to help improve the defenses of the Nexus and all who dwell within.

Why do you wish to join the Metro Police Force?: I've been interested in becoming a Civil Protection unit because of not only the exciting features that come along with becoming hired but that there was a brief and unexpected encounter with rebellious anti-citizens in the restricted block that continuously had on their minds to fight the Universal Union and cause bodily harm to the innocent citizens as shown in a previous sighting by me. It was shockingly horrifying to me and so I thought, is there a way to counter this with a positive reputation and positive outcome by both the Universal Union, myself and the citizens? Yes, there was and so, I started to write up the application that I obtained and received from the nearby local Civil Protection team of the beloved City 18.

Wilson Enigma

Tacos : 3

Back to top Go down