WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave's Application! (a.k.a. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN)

3 posters

Go down

Dave's Application! (a.k.a. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN) Empty Dave's Application! (a.k.a. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN)

Post by Dave4544 Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:41 am

Steam Name:Dave4544
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:7880314
Survival Level(I just want to know <3): 29(or 30?)
Admin Experience: NoxiousNet Sandbox Moderator circa 2006-08 (Passed out buildrights, kept peeps from argueing, etc)
What Position are you applying for?: Operator
Time you plan to be on the server Daily?: 7pm-12pm EST (I occasionally work overtime, don't always get home on time.)
How long have you played Stranded: 3 days @ Tacoplay GMS, played metric shittons back when GMS first started (07/08?)
How long have you been with Tacoplay?: 3 days @ Tacoplay
Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: Abuse is gay.
Why should you be made a Staff Member?(2 Paragraphs minimum):
Because I have a sweet hat.
Fine, because I like to help people. Ask a question, I'll answer it. Need some supplies? I'll give freely. Want to shoot the breeze? Fire away, I like to hear what's on your mind. If you want a guy whose friendly to help pad your admin force, just let me know eh?

Edit: Oh shit I need 2 paragraphs? Cocks I thought that said max 2. This is what I get for writing up an application at 3:44am. Okay okay let me engage serious mode.

Flash back to 2007. Gas was cheaper, 80% of the community was still in diapers, and I was halfway through high school. I was a sandmod on NoxNets build server. I would spend hours just strolling across the map, talking with players about their contraptions and how their lives were going. I like to help people, whether its IRL or ingame. I avoid picking fights/arguements, theres no fun in that. Sure some folks like to rustle up eachothers jimmies, but thats not my cup o tea. If you get two people to sit down and communicate and work together then they're gonna learn to trust eachother and become friends. Building comraderie and friendship is ESSENTIAL to maintaining an online community. If the players dont like eachother then they won't like getting on the server.

Flash ahead to 2010, and the world has changed. Ive been living on my own for several years, I laughed, lived, loved. And I've discovered Gmod Theater. I held no admin position there, per say. But much like NoxNet, I would spend my hours talking with everyone, building friendships to the MAX and just having a good time. This habit carried over to GCinema after Gmod Theater's retirement. It's nice when you log into a server and a dozen people all shout their greetings at you.

If you want someone on hand who enjoys being kind and ensuring everyone is having a good time, just let me know.

Last edited by Dave4544 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This post needed some meat on it's bones. ;3)

Dave4544

Tacos : 16

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dave's Application! (a.k.a. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN) Empty Re: Dave's Application! (a.k.a. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN)

Post by Taco Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:01 am

9001/10

accepted.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Dave's Application! (a.k.a. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN) Empty Re: Dave's Application! (a.k.a. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN)

Post by Dave4544 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:25 am

>mfw

Dave4544

Tacos : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down