WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amarkey10's Staff Application

Go down

Amarkey10's Staff Application Empty Amarkey10's Staff Application

Post by amarkey10 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 pm

NOTE: This app is for hl2rp server, i'm not sure if this is the right format but here it goes.

Steam Name: supertheawesomedude (amarkey10)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44179265

Admin Experience: I've only had experience on 1 server (CG-RP), i was there for a few months and then quit and came back on the re launch as co-owner but it sadly shutdown for being inactive.

What Position are you applying for?:Admin or Super Admin (Not Sure)

Time you plan to be on the server Daily?: I will probably be on the server daily, unless something is on or i'm doing something else.

How long have you played HL2RP?: I first joined the hl2rp community around February 2012.

How long have you been with Tacoplay?:[EDIT] Since the hl2rp opened i have been on it (4 Days). I was on the darkrp server for a couple of days, it would be a week but i was away on holiday.

Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: Yes, i also understand if i'm inactive i will be demoted.

Why should you be made a Staff Member?(3 Paragraphs minimum):
I have been admin and co-owner on a server, and have quite allot of server experience. I know the rules, and i understand i haven't to abuse my powers (e.g prop pushing, prop killing, prop flying and using the tool gun) i am kind to the players and admin but if it comes to kicking/banning them i will do what i have to even if it's my friend.

I have not played hl2rp in a while, i went off gmod for a while but now i'm getting back into all the gamemode.  I still remember some of the admin commands but it would help me out if you send me some in a notepad or something. I understand that when people punch whore i will have to take them up to the roof or something to tell them to go watch an roleplay video if they don't know how to play.

If a staff member is abusing i will report them to a higher rank than me or taco. I will help build checkpoints and everything if i have to but i'm still not sure how to use the text command and to place vendors and stuff.
-------------

Well, that's my application i understand if i don't get accepted or that the apps are closed. If my paragraphs are to short just tell me.

Last edited by amarkey10 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

amarkey10

Tacos : 6

Back to top Go down

Amarkey10's Staff Application Empty Re: Amarkey10's Staff Application

Post by amarkey10 Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:11 am

Bump! lol

amarkey10

Tacos : 6

Back to top Go down