WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ideas for the GMS Server

2 posters

Go down

My Ideas for the GMS Server Empty My Ideas for the GMS Server

Post by StormyKilldozer Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:58 am

Hello, this is my first time on this forum so I hope I make a good impression.

Over the past few days, I've come up with a couple ideas that I personally would like to see implemented in the Stranded server.

They sort of fall under two categories:
Building
I'd love it if we could have EasyPrecision (or some other way to build precisely).

If the advanced duplicator could be integrated, that would be awesome as well (in the menu, it would display how much of each resource you need to have in your inventory to spawn the dupe). I've heard a lot of people get upset that their base would be lost if they left, and think this would be something that would encourage something beyond the typical wooden box with a bed in it.

Quality of Life
The current map gets a bit crowded with all the new players and such, perhaps a slightly bigger map? (something with sizeable islands, and mountains that can support bases).

Rewards for higher levels? Right now the rewards stop at 48 (except for inventory space atleast). I really enjoyed the rush of hitting the big milestones and getting more health, or the ability to be a crow. Some suggestions for rewards might be: (even)more health, slower decay of food and water, possibly running faster.

More weapons! While the pistol, smg, stunstick, and crowbar are nice, I'd like to see some sort of single shot rifle that can be used at range. Like a musket or something. Maybe we could get a shotgun too! I don't know how well this could be balanced, but bugbait would be pretty fun to play around with.

That's all for now, I'll update this thread if I think of anything else.

StormyKilldozer

Tacos : 12

Back to top Go down

My Ideas for the GMS Server Empty Re: My Ideas for the GMS Server

Post by Taco Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:29 am

StormyKilldozer wrote:Hello, this is my first time on this forum so I hope I make a good impression.

Over the past few days, I've come up with a couple ideas that I personally would like to see implemented in the Stranded server.

They sort of fall under two categories:
Building
I'd love it if we could have EasyPrecision (or some other way to build precisely).

If the advanced duplicator could be integrated, that would be awesome as well (in the menu, it would display how much of each resource you need to have in your inventory to spawn the dupe). I've heard a lot of people get upset that their base would be lost if they left, and think this would be something that would encourage something beyond the typical wooden box with a bed in it.

Quality of Life
The current map gets a bit crowded with all the new players and such, perhaps a slightly bigger map? (something with sizeable islands, and mountains that can support bases).

Rewards for higher levels? Right now the rewards stop at 48 (except for inventory space atleast). I really enjoyed the rush of hitting the big milestones and getting more health, or the ability to be a crow. Some suggestions for rewards might be: (even)more health, slower decay of food and water, possibly running faster.

More weapons! While the pistol, smg, stunstick, and crowbar are nice, I'd like to see some sort of single shot rifle that can be used at range. Like a musket or something. Maybe we could get a shotgun too! I don't know how well this could be balanced, but bugbait would be pretty fun to play around with.

That's all for now, I'll update this thread if I think of anything else.
Unfortunately I don't know jack shit about coding Stranded.

Advanced Duplicator was already Int.

If you've any suggestions for maps I'll check em out.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StormyKilldozer Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:42 am

perhaps gms_Sunset?

I'm kinda fond of gms_coastal_outlands but it does need ep2

StormyKilldozer

Back to top Go down

Post by StormyKilldozer Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Oh, Taco.

There is an issue with the adv. duper on the server. When you try to spawn your dupe, it doesn't spawn because "No spamming."

StormyKilldozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:08 pm

StormyKilldozer wrote:Oh, Taco.

There is an issue with the adv. duper on the server. When you try to spawn your dupe, it doesn't spawn because "No spamming."

willfixsoon.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by StormyKilldozer Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Thanks

StormyKilldozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 am

I added auto map-rotation currently the default map and sunset.

Every 4 hours they change.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by StormyKilldozer Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:25 pm

That's cool, what put you off outlands?

StormyKilldozer