WE MOVED http://tacoplay.net63.net/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head-/Superadmin app for the lord of pancakes.

2 posters

Go down

Head-/Superadmin app for the lord of pancakes. Empty Head-/Superadmin app for the lord of pancakes.

Post by Pancake_Medic Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:53 pm

While 99% of the people will think that I am bat shit retarded, I consider spending my precious time writing this because I am retarded and probably shouldn't. I know the host of the server for more than a year now and while we had our mutual disagreements I believe in the end we are best of friends. I do not aim this application to be considered because of the friendship between me and Taco, that would be unfair. I consider it because I know maybe too much about stranded and general administration of servers. That would be made clear with the (hopeful) observation of him, that in the past whenever I was on steam I was playing stranded and nothing else for one year straight, I was even joined by him on the second server I played on (BDB)
Steam Name:Pancake Medic
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:46951110
Survival Level: This one varies. On TT stranded I reached 53, then went to BDB and got to over 70, and when that suddenly stopped because of GMOD13 I moved on after a while to an SSS server, where I battled my way to 60, then that had to stop too. On TacoPlay I am of level 0 and will try to get a high rank and possibly not stop because of an unwanted server stop.
Admin Experience:I was first and head administrator on SSS stranded and on BDB learned basic stranded codes and administrating, while I know ULX from many other non-stranded servers too. Seriously, you need to be a retard to not understand ULX.
What Position are you applying for?: I do not know if there exists a head admin, but if there is I would apply for Superadmin spot.
Time you plan to be on the server Daily?: The entire day, unless interrupted by friends or real-life needs. This one is serious, it would probably be the #1 priority thing for me to do.
How long have you played Stranded:I was playing stranded for more than 1 1/2 years now and and I basically know everything there needs to be known about the base game of stranded.
How long have you been with Tacoplay?: I didn't get to join myself, since I got depressed a little after my latest server stopped and considered stopping stranded for a while, but I got told by Taco that he runs his own, and figured I might feel the same way there like I was on my older servers.
Do you understand that abuse will result in a demotion?: I do not consider ever abusing it, since I can not make myself up a reason, and while I myself got someone demoted for abuse, I would never even think about it. I understand The consequences.
.Why should you be made a Staff Member?(2 Paragraphs minimum):
The number one reason on the list should be my knowledge of the gamemode, hence the 1 1/2 years of playtime made me able to respond to any logical question about Stranded in any situation. Second in the list would be my general ways of being an admin and knowledge of administrating and tools of administration. I am never too harsh to someone who just accidentally broke something, but even if I tell him that I feel sorry, I still act as needed, giving warnings, kicks or bans. As I said above, knowledge of ULX would not matter, since every human being could understand it's functions and generally how it works.
I do not expect to be accepted because of my experience of anything from the above, and I will perfectly understand if I get denied, but I applied with the following question in my head to the owner: Would you pick me because of my knowledge of stranded and of how well you trust me? I figure that becoming an admin does not entirely focus around knowledge, skill and temper and while that would only be 50%, the other 50% would be in how much the owner trusts someone to hand them over an administrator spot.

Pancake_Medic

Tacos : 3

http://www.iknewyouwereagoatwhenyouwalkedin.com

Back to top Go down

Head-/Superadmin app for the lord of pancakes. Empty Re: Head-/Superadmin app for the lord of pancakes.

Post by Taco Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:53 pm

What the viking says is true.

though he'll get superop.

it'll be a fierce battle for the weighs of time.

Taco
Owner
Owner

Tacos : 425

https://tacoplay.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum